Here are some items that require a bit of work at the park.
If you have talent and time to lead one of these projects, let us know
and the board can look for helpers and pay for the supplies.
- North CGIA park sign structure - Bricks have started coming off. Need someone to mortar and tuck point bricks back in.
- Paint the tot lot swing sets vibrant colors.
- Baseball diamond drag - Need further volunteers if Feds does not want to do.
- Weeding - Always need some good people to help maintain the appearance of the flora around the park.
- Trim the pine trees.
- Park sign clean up. The sign is very dirty and could use some brushing up.